DS-160 question --- urgent

pavan47

Hi Guys,

I am planning to visit Canada in next month for H1b visa stamping.

I have a question regarding the DS-160. First i started to fill the application and then i save it, i did not complete the form.

Then i tries log in http://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/ss_country_welcome using DS-160 application ID.

My question is in Ds-160 i selected Vancouver consulate, now i want to change to Ottawa. How can i change the application ID in log in page...

What do i need to do,,,, Do i need to fill up DS-160 again and where can i update with DS-160 application ID in log in page.

Please guys can you suggest me...

Thanks in advance.

Pavan.

My question is in Ds-160 i selected Vancouver consulate, now i want to change to Ottawa. How can i change the application ID in log in page...

Once you log into the us-info website, where it displays Application information you have an option to EDIT, click that to edit the DS 160 form details in the last field of the form.

Good Luck!

Hey Rahul,

In the the other thread about DS-160, you mentioned that "I changed the DS form ID which is related to the consulate", do you mean you have created a new DS-160 and submitted it to Ottawa consulate and then changed the DS-160 application ID number in your Visa Appointment at "http://www.usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/ss_country_welcome"?.

In my case I have submitted DS-160 to Toronto and booked the appointment at Ottawa. I saw this is not going to be a problem but I have left couple of fields blank in that submitted DS-160, now I know the answers to them and want to fill them as ppl are saying DS-160 info plays a role in getting the visa.

Now my question is can I create a new DS-160 and submit it to Ottawa? and then change the DS-form ID in the scheduled visa appointment? If I do this what happens to the previous DS-160 that I submitted to Toronto?

please let me know if anyone has any idea about this...

Thanks in advance

Archived