H1B RFE (PP)....Please Help!

nrahuldev@gmail.com

Hello,

I applied for my H1b approval 3 weeks back which ended up with an RFE.

My layers are

Petitioner---vendor---Implementing partner-----end client.

The evidence required is 8 documents in which 6 are related to employee employer relationship with which I have no prb but the other 2 are all contracts between you are end client

and letter from implementing partner.

For these 2 documents I do not have any contract or letter from them as they refused to give me supporting documents so I am planning to submit work order from implementing partner and an email chain in which they refused offering me a supporting letter as per their policy with the end client.

Will this work for getting at least an year of H1b? Please suggest

Photo of badge, your cubicle with name, your profile from client's intranet should work. Also get the letter from your vendor mentioning that everything thing is managed by your employer. If possible get a letter from your manager about your day-to-day job responsibilities. I have test this, and worked.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much for the reply!

I am trying to provide the workorder from the implementing partner, timesheets and my profile from end client's intranet.

I cannot ask the end client manager as I have joined recently here and my colleagues said that the implementing partner will not provide as it in in their policy.

We cannot get any documents from the end client as it has in its policy too.

Actually its my bad as two other colleagues applied the same way as I did and they got approval couple of months back with out letter from implementing partner or end client.

Hopefully the above three documents should work.

Thanks again!

Thanks very much for the reply!

I am trying to provide the workorder from the implementing partner, timesheets and my profile from end client's intranet.

I cannot ask the end client manager as I have joined recently here and my colleagues said that the implementing partner will not provide as it in in their policy.

We cannot get any documents from the end client as it has in its policy too.

Actually its my bad as two other colleagues applied the same way as I did and they got approval couple of months back with out letter from implementing partner or end client.

Hopefully the above three documents should work.

Thanks again!

If you feel that getting enough documents is difficult, then just simply dump that project and got new one where you can get the help needed for your visa, I did this and now I am free from all tensions.

Or just do like the what the people said above.

If you are facing so much trouble in getting the approval, then just think how it will be when you/we go for the interview. ( This is what I was thinking at that time).

Thanks for the reply!

I cannot change the client as the H1 count is completed for this year and I think client can be changed only for approval.

I have no issue with the visa as I can go visa some time next year for which I can change the client next year who provides the required documents.

So as of the above replies I need to submit the documents which I have now

I decided to reply back for my RFE with all the above documents(work order from implmenting partner, Timesheet of client and implementing partner , updated letter from Vendor saying neither the client nor the implementing partner cannot provide any supporting letters,My profile in the intranet, email reply from Implementing partner manager)

The problem is attorney says as The H1b starts from October we cannot submit the time sheets and email reply from implementing partner will also not help. Please suggest is it better to submit these or submit the rest other than these two.

If I need to submit I will force the attorney to go ahead and reply RFE with provided documents.

Thank you!

If I need to submit I will force the attorney to go ahead and reply RFE with provided documents.

You cannot force your attorney as per your wish. He/she knows more than anyone else about your petition and situation. Let them do what they have to, if something goes wrong because of your actions then you will be held responsible for that.

Archived