Can we file H1 transfer while another H1 transfer is pending?

bestraightforward

Hi Frens,

Iam on H1 with Comp X now.

Comp A filed my H1 transfer in PP and RFE came and have doubt the Comp A will respond

with the correct client document.TO be on safer side I have an another offer with Comp B.

1) Can Comp B file another H1 transfer petition while the Comp A petition in is RFE status.

2) WIll there be any problem to Comp A petition if Comp B files the petition.Will A petition

gets rejected because of B's petition.

3) USCIS will treat this as an independent petitions? and they wount match these 2 petitions?

4) Are there any chances both will get approved?

5) DO we need to inform Comp B about Comp A petition.

I wanted to join in A only but unfortunately A faced a problem is submitting the docs.They responded but not sure on the docs.

Iam in confusion here .Can you please reply to my doubts so that I can go ahead and take the decision please?

Generally, multiple employers may file petitions on behalf of the same beneficiary. The beneficiary must choose which employer to work with pursuant to the H1B approval. There may be status issues to consider depending on which employer the beneficiary is working with at the time of filing the second change of employer petition. Please schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss the specific facts of your case and the different options that may be available to you.

Archived