RFE Response Time

vk4246

Hi Experts,

I need your suggestions on my situation,

My employer filed my L1b to H1b COS on Oct 2011and we received an "RFE" on Feb 16 2012,

My Employer sent an response on "Mar 23 2012",but my online status still shows as "RFE" so far,

My attorney contacted the USCIS and confirmed our RFE response has reached USCIS.

We didn't receive any update from USCIS on our RFE for more than 75 days.

And my attorney raised an "Service Request" for my case.

And its been more than 15 days, we didn get any update or reply from USCIS.

Kindly help us on how to proceed further.

Hi

Today I have replied my RFE respone on JUNE20.

Now online Status :

Request for Evidence Response Review

On June 21, 2012, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Why it is showing 60 Days..when i have applied in PP.

It should be within 15 Days?

Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

I applied my h1b visa and went to RFE on march 20th 2012.I submitted documents and they received my documents on may 27th 2012...till now my visa status now changed..and review process..

I saw some sites approval time ref is max 60 days,but for me it crossed already 60 days.

Please any one guide me ..what to do next...

Archived