Urgent.. Plz reply

R1212

Hi,

My H1 stamping at Mumbai has continue to undergo on 221g since Jan 2011.. submitted all docs... in-between consulate asked me for documents several times, i submitted all the requested docs... recently they asked me for docs on April 23, 2012.. and i submitted on April 30, 2012.

I went Mumbai for H4 visa on June 8, 2012.. they gave me 221g on H4 visa too.

Initially VO said in order to process your H4 visa you have to withdraw your pending H1 application... and gave me one form to write my statement and sign it... and she went inside for 5min.. and then she change her mind and gave me 221g on H4.... and she did not withdraw my pending H1 as well...

I am out of US since Dec 2010 (more than a year)... What if i file new H1 with new employer, should i count in FY'13 cap?

As i know, H1b cap has already reached to its annual limit on June 11, 2013...

Right now my both applications are pending with consulate... what would be the chances for approval on my pending H1 which is under 221g since Jan 2011..??

Thanks for your reply in advance...

Due to the complicated nature of these issues it is advisable to speak with a qualified U.S. immigration attorney directly regarding any possible avenues through visa assistance.

The Murthy Law Firm has very well-regarded attorneys with experience in such matters that may be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with Adam *****, Brian Green, or Alissa Klein.

Archived