I-824 Filling Need Advice

Hi,

I received my AP and planning to use my AP while flying back to US, I know that once my I-485 is approved them only I can file for I-824 for my wife.

Question:

1. What is the Procedure for filling I-824?

2. What is the processing time?

3. Is there something like a premium processing for I-824 to expedite the processing time?

4. Can I change the processing center once I-824 is filled?

5. Documents required from my and my wife side?

6. Processing fee?

7. My wife will be in India, how the communication will take place between her and USCIS? Does communication will come to me or her directly?

8. Along with form I-824 do I need to file some other forms as well (like DS 230, I-40 etc)?

Please advice, Thanks in advance.

--

Regard's.

• 1 year later...

Hello, I am going through the same process and looking forward to the same questions ; Can somebody help me please ?

Hi,

I received my AP and planning to use my AP while flying back to US, I know that once my I-485 is approved them only I can file for I-824 for my wife.

Question:

1. What is the Procedure for filling I-824? Do I need a laywer to do that ?

2. What is the processing time?

3. Is there something like a premium processing for I-824 to expedite the processing time?

4. Can I change the processing center once I-824 is filled?

5. Documents required from my and my wife side?

6. Processing fee?

7. My wife will be in Pakistan, how the communication will take place between her and USCIS? Does communication will come to me or her directly?

8. Along with form I-824 do I need to file some other forms as well (like DS 230, I-40 etc)?

Please advice, Thanks in advance.

Archived