Visa stamping @Vancouver 27th June 10;00 AM

HelpMeForum

Hi ,

My Date is on June 25th in Vancouver and I thought of going to LA for Canada visa, but I came to know that From June 1st the Canada consulate is not accepting any in-person interview.

Can you please let me know the best way to get the canadian VISA, Do you know any Canadian consulate where in-person interviews are still allowed.

I dont have much time left , you reply is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Hi Venkat,

My visa appointment is also on June 25th in Vancouver, i too got very late to apply for Canadian visiting visa. My friend suggested me one consultancy through whom he applied for canadian visa and it was very fast. I sent my documents to the consultancy last friday through overnight shipping and it reached them on monday. I got my passport back with visa stamped today. It just took one day. If you feel travelling to Newyork or Washington DC Canadian Counsalte is expensive where in person interviews are allowed, you can send it the consultancy i mentioned. If you send through overnight shipping to them on Wednesday, you will have your passport stamped and with you by Monday.

The website of the consultancy is "http://www.*****************.html". Hopefully this might be useful to you.

Thanks,

Pavan

Hi Venkat,

My visa appointment is also on June 25th in Vancouver, i too got very late to apply for Canadian visiting visa. My friend suggested me one consultancy through whom he applied for canadian visa and it was very fast. I sent my documents to the consultancy last friday through overnight shipping and it reached them on monday. I got my passport back with visa stamped today. It just took one day. If you feel travelling to Newyork or Washington DC Canadian Counsalte is expensive where in person interviews are allowed, you can send it the consultancy i mentioned. If you send through overnight shipping to them on Wednesday, you will have your passport stamped and with you by Monday.

The website of the consultancy is "http://www.*****************.html". Hopefully this might be useful to you.

Thanks,

Pavan

Hi Pavan,

Thanks lot for the reply. I also found one consultancy in MD and sent my Documents lets see what happens. Also My VISA date is also on 25th June. So where are you flying from. Please let me know so that we can plan together or atleast meet in Vancouver for accommodation and other stuff.

This is new to me, i'm too waiting for my visa to be approved, I applied my visa on 1st june, still waiting for the reply from the Canada Consulate. My friends say that the got visa in 2 days, but, i'd been waiting for ever. Did they change any process or something? I still have about 8 days until the visa.

Archived