Stamping done sucessfully in Ottawa -- June 11

MAGIC KID

Hello Guys,

I have been active in this forum for the last 1-2 months and was following up with all the folks about their stamping updates and now its my turn to help others and so here you go.

My Case:

EC Model, Masters in USA and went for H-1b visa extension.

Summary: I was the first person to get the interview done today and my appointment was at 7 30 am. Everything went pretty cool and fast. I had to follow the usual security check and documents submission in the counter.

Check-1: In Entrance checked my appointment time and DS 160 confirmation page.

Check-2: After security check, at 2 nd counter they took my passport, I-797, Client and Employer letters.

Check-3: went for Finger Printing.

Check-4: Finally the Visa interview.

VO just asked me 3-4 questions.

Q1) How long have you been with your Employer/client?

Q2) What is your title ?

Q3) Explain your roles and responsibilities ?

Thats it and he said my visa is approved and I can collect my passport in 2-3 business days.

I spoke with 3 guys today and all of them got their visa approved.

One full time, one EC and one more EVC all of them got approved.

I guess mondays are usually good in Ottawa.

I hope all you guys get your visa approved and I wish you all the best !!

Things are not that bad here and not scary at all keep your cool and you will get the visa.

"Things are not that bad here and not scary at all keep your cool and you will get the visa."

=>Congratulations. The truth is that if out of 100 people 90 people get the visa stamped; only 1 or 2 will come back to forum. And out of those 10, 9 would knock almost all of the popular forums. In this way, people feel that everyone is getting visa denied.

Two of my friends got H1b visa recently in Canada, both were EVC.

Archived