H1B stamping Ottawa or Hyderabad?

Ottawa or Hyd

Hi All,

Need your suggestions as I am deciding to go for first time H1B stamping to Ottawa or Hyderabad in 2nd week of Aug.

Came to US on F1 visa in 2005, graduated and started working on H1B from 2007,working for fortune 500 companies through EVC model. Have approved I-140.

Below are my concerns/questions:

1) Canada/Ottawa or Hyderabad for H1B Stamping?

2) If the VO asks why didn't you visit your home country for last 7yrs, what best answer can I give?

3) If they issue me 221g in Canada, Is it advisible to go India the next couple of days?

4) I will take client letter but a letter from the police to the consulate in Canada saying that I have no criminal will help to support the documentation?

Is anybody traking the successfull first time visa stamping to these consulates, like a summary page for Ottawa/Hyd, we can create one as I don't see on this forum?

Thanks in advance and will be waiting for your advice.

Hi All,

Need your suggestions as I am deciding to go for first time H1B stamping to Ottawa or Hyderabad in 2nd week of Aug.

Came to US on F1 visa in 2005, graduated and started working on H1B from 2007,working for fortune 500 companies through EVC model. Have approved I-140.

Below are my concerns/questions:

1) Canada/Ottawa or Hyderabad for H1B Stamping?

2) If the VO asks why didn't you visit your home country for last 7yrs, what best answer can I give?

3) If they issue me 221g in Canada, Is it advisible to go India the next couple of days?

4) I will take client letter but a letter from the police to the consulate in Canada saying that I have no criminal will help to support the documentation?

Is anybody traking the successfull first time visa stamping to these consulates, like a summary page for Ottawa/Hyd, we can create one as I don't see on this forum?

Thanks in advance and will be waiting for your advice.

Why do u want to get a letter from police? Did you do any crime? Moreover,consulates have your info if you did something like that.

I didn't do any crime but to support my documentation.... moreover what best answer can I give for my second question?

I don't know how the H1B documentation is related to police dept.

Coming to your second question, That's straight forward tell him the truth. I don't think it's an issue.

Archived