No update after RFE Response Review for 60 days

Hello Sir,

My new H1B petition was filed on October 2011 and got RFE on Feb 2012.

We have submitted the requested documents and the status on USCIS site got changed to RFE Response Review on March 2012.

It has been already 60 days passed and there were no update from USCIS after RFE Response Review.

What should I need to do now?

What is the chance of approving my petition?

Please advice.

Hello Sir,

My new H1B petition was filed on October 2011 and got RFE on Feb 2012.

We have submitted the requested documents and the status on USCIS site got changed to RFE Response Review on March 2012.

It has been already 60 days passed and there were no update from USCIS after RFE Response Review.

What should I need to do now?

What is the chance of approving my petition?

Please advice.

As your employer/company lawyer to contact USCIS to see whats going on? I have heard some cases where the case status does not change online but the employer gets notified of the decision. Did you talk to your employer? Also, was your case PP or Regular?

Hi anandan,

Mine was also the same case,

L1b to H1b filed on Oct 12,

Got RFE on Feb 16

And RFE responded on Mar 23,

No status change till now,

Then my employer asked d lawyer to raise an Service request..!

Now waitin for an update..!

Contact your employer and raise an service request..!

Thanks for your replies.

My case is a regular one. I have also checked with the employer and they have also did not get any update. Have asked to raise a service request.

Additional info,

Last year L1B has raised for me and it is rejected. After that we have raised H1B.

When filing H1B, I was in Project A. But when I got RFE, I moved to different project but same client. So we have filed the RFE with new project.

Is these are reasons for delay?

@anandabalagan...Mine was a worst case boss..i got RFE on feb 16 for Employee-Employer relationship...But my online status still shows as "RFE" only..My employer confirmed that we have responded RFE on Mar 23..but the online status was not changed so far..:(

• 5 weeks later...

Hi ,

I applied my h1b visa(New York location) and went to RFE on march 20th 2012.I submitted documents and they received my documents on april 27th 2012...till now my visa status now changed..and review process..

I saw some sites approval time ref is max 60 days,but for me it crossed already 60 days.

Please any one guide me ..what to do next...

Archived