Is it advisable to contact embassy/consulate ?

RaviCKota

Hello All,

On May 29th, I was given 221G (White) and I believe that might be because, I carried a printout of the client letter instead of original and that is what the officer also pointed out. I did not hear anything from Embassy on my case so far. Neither my employer nor client was contacted, as far as I know. So, I believe, they might be still working on my case. I tried to send email , to check the status, but have not received any reply.

I requested my client to send original client letter and he was generous to snail mail the letter. I'm thinking of visiting to Embassy and submit the original client letter to them personally.

My question is, so far Embassy did not ask me to submit any documentation, however I thought of submitting it though not asked, as I feel it would not hurt. But could I be wrong ? Could this trigger anything negatively ? If they don't accept it, it is fine, but could it muddle the water.

I may not get any response, nor it may not fasten the process, but just wondering, I would not get into a deeper trouble. I wanted to hear from people who might have gone through a similar situation, not a wild guess please. I just don't want to get more confused. Please give me a rational advice.

Thanks

Hello All,

On May 29th, I was given 221G (White) and I believe that might be because, I carried a printout of the client letter instead of original and that is what the officer also pointed out. I did not hear anything from Embassy on my case so far. Neither my employer nor client was contacted, as far as I know. So, I believe, they might be still working on my case. I tried to send email , to check the status, but have not received any reply.

I requested my client to send original client letter and he was generous to snail mail the letter. I'm thinking of visiting to Embassy and submit the original client letter to them personally.

My question is, so far Embassy did not ask me to submit any documentation, however I thought of submitting it though not asked, as I feel it would not hurt. But could I be wrong ? Could this trigger anything negatively ? If they don't accept it, it is fine, but could it muddle the water.

I may not get any response, nor it may not fasten the process, but just wondering, I would not get into a deeper trouble. I wanted to hear from people who might have gone through a similar situation, not a wild guess please. I just don't want to get more confused. Please give me a rational advice.

Thanks

You can't just go to consulate and submit the document. They won't allow you to go inside.

You can contact consulate via VFS only. Just wait for some time and as Sri mentioned you have to deposit the documents mentioned in 221g slip.

Thanks

Archived