Need H1B Stamping - Urgent

sumitseth1980

Hi Guys,

Please advice me as I need H1B stamping asap. Here is my case:

• Original stamping is from India, which expired 3 years back
  • I have not done any MS from USA
  • Working for last 2 years as a full time employee for a big fortune firm having 60,000 employees worldwide
  • Employer may not file green card because of continuous layoffs going on, so I have to find alternative option
  • Before leaving the employer, I want visa stamping

I am planning to go to Canada for stamping. Is it advisable in my case, specially when my original stamping is from India and I haven't done any degree from US?

Please let me know guys as my wife is expecting and I cannot afford to get stuck in Canada

Thanks,

Diablo

Unfortunately there is no yes or no answer for your question as each case is different and they treat each application differently. I guess the misconception is that only folks who have done their masters in US are eligible to canada for stamping is probably incorrect.,

If its a big company and if your documentation is perfect then you will have good chances of getting the visa provided you have all the client letters and stuff properly documented. No one can answer your question with a Firm Yes or no but I can say that compared to the third party consultants with small employers (30-40 employees) you have a very decent chances of getting the visa.

All the very best to you !!

Thanks,

Susheel

Archived