H1B White slip @ Hyderabad Consulate on June 7th.

raghuraj

I went for stamping yesterday at Hyderabad Consulate and Vo gave me a white 221g slip and asked me to submit an updated client letter. I was having old client letter which I showed him but he asked me to submit the updated client letter and said if I can submit it he can issue me the visa. Now I contacted my employer he is ready to provide the client letter. What are my chances after submitting the letter and how many days it might take to get an update. Will the Vo ask any questions to the client??.

The chances are good. If VO asks then it means your case is already evaluated. Submit the letter and you should be good. I need your help. I am from AP. Came to US on F1 now on H1...i am cmin to Hyd on Aug. How is hyd consulate? since this is my first H1B stamping, just want to know which consulate is good. I am a full time IT professional....

I went for stamping yesterday at Hyderabad Consulate and Vo gave me a white 221g slip and asked me to submit an updated client letter. I was having old client letter which I showed him but he asked me to submit the updated client letter and said if I can submit it he can issue me the visa. Now I contacted my employer he is ready to provide the client letter. What are my chances after submitting the letter and how many days it might take to get an update. Will the Vo ask any questions to the client??.

I got my Passport back with no stamping. They gave me another white slip and they marked on Additional Administrating process is required final decision will be made after the process is complete. May I know how much time again it might take. The Consulate people are giving hard time to me they already rejected my first H1B and send it to revocation now don't know what will happen to the second one.

I got my Passport back with no stamping. They gave me another white slip and they marked on Additional Administrating process is required final decision will be made after the process is complete. May I know how much time again it might take. The Consulate people are giving hard time to me they already rejected my first H1B and send it to revocation now don't know what will happen to the second one.

I am stuck in this processing for 4 months now. No one can ever say how long the processing will take. I know person who got his visa in 2 weeks and for other guy it took 10 Months. Though I am a FT I am into this and not to mention for 4 plus months.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave my India contact number and my USA contact number to the consulate people. As of now I am in US. I came here on B1/B2 visa with some personnel reasons. I did not receive any call to my US contact number. The consulate people called to my India contact number which was with my wife and she did not responded to that calls. Today I got the mail from Consulate that they are trying to reach me and provide the contact details.

Can I call directly and say that I am in US on B1/B2 with some personnel reasons. And, ask them do they need any other documents. If they want to submit my passport I need to immediately come to India to submit my passport.

Is any one in similar situations. What questions they might ask once I call them. Please help me with your suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave my India contact number and my USA contact number to the consulate people. As of now I am in US. I came here on B1/B2 visa with some personnel reasons. I did not receive any call to my US contact number. The consulate people called to my India contact number which was with my wife and she did not responded to that calls. Today I got the mail from Consulate that they are trying to reach me and provide the contact details.

Can I call directly and say that I am in US on B1/B2 with some personnel reasons. And, ask them do they need any other documents. If they want to submit my passport I need to immediately come to India to submit my passport.

Is any one in similar situations. What questions they might ask once I call them. Please help me with your suggestions.

Hi Raghuraj,

I am in same situation....got 221g white slip for additional docs and planning to submit aditional docs and my retun flight is on next week....planning to comeback to us..my client will not keep me if i staty there....please post me your updates.

• 3 months later...

Archived