June 4 Interview - Toronto

curious_kale

First of all thanks to all for sharing their experience in this Forum.

My Scenario:

- Masters from US

- First Successful H1b stamping from Ottawa for a 5000 employee company - Three years back

- Second H1b (different company with 100 employees) from Toronto on Monday June 4, 2012

My interview was less than 2 minutes and I was asked just three questions:

1. What is your field of study and from which university ?

2. What is your job description ?

3. How big is the company ?

I was well prepared with all the required documents: e.g. I-797, i129 petition document, latest 3 paycheck, letter from employer, bank statement, transcripts and certificates, and tax return document for the last three years.

VO did not even looked at any documents other than my passport and I-797 (which I gave in the first window). Note: I was asked to take a new picture because there was reflection in the glass that I was wearing in original picture (Luckily I was carrying 10CAD to take a new picture inside the office).

Anyway, after answering these 3 questions the next thing I heard was:

"Your Visa is approved and you will receive passport in 3-5 business days".

I know everything went well, but waiting is the most difficult job. It is Thursday already and I haven't seen any update about the WayBill Number.

Anyone who gave interview on June 4, 2012 received the passport ?

I got an email from Loomis yesterday at 9:00 pm and I was able to pick it up from Bramptom this morning at 8:00am.

I didn't even wait for the "ready to pick up" status, if the document is arrived in Loomis Location then it can be delivered.

be prepared to spend at least a week in Canada even for normal processing.

Archived