USCIC update received as Acceptance state for my 485

sashikanth

All

Quick update:

ND: Jan 17 2012

RD: Jan 12 2012

PD: Mar 17 2008

EAD/AP: Feb 23rd 2012

I just got updates on my mobile for my 485 status. It put back to acceptance state. I don't understand what does it mean. Also it says that they have received our finger prints on Jan 17th where as in fact it was submitted on March 3rd 2012. And I see updates on my AP and 485 along with wife's case. Do anyone had any clue on whats going on? When I called two months before I got an update from L2 saying my case is pre-adjudicated and no VISA number is available. Now I see this update. How do I interpret it?

===============================

USCIS update online:

On January 17, 2012, your fingerprint fee was accepted and we have mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Your case is being processed at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Don't get panic. (i) USCIS online tracking system in known to be unreliable, (ii) so many (may be couple of 100s) ******** users have reported that they have received similar emails today. Apparently all are January filers and I think all of them are from Texas Service Center.

I got the same txt update in my mobile this afternoon around 1pm and the status said Acceptance. I hope they are at least looking at the case.

ND: Jan 24 2012

RD: Jan 23 2012

PD: Sep 8 2008

EAD/AP: Feb 22 2012

===============================

USCIS update online:

On January 24, 2012, your fingerprint fee was accepted and we have mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Your case is being processed at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Hi,

What do you mean by put back in acceptance state? What the status previously? Also you notice says fingerprinting FEES was received on Jan 17th not finger prints.... Usually fingerprint fees date is your date of receipt notice... No need to panic... Hopefully you will get your GC as soon as the visa numbers are available.

Sorry friends,

Yes it was finger print fees were received on my receipt date. But, don't understand why my state is changed back from initial review. I see in ******** that most of Jan filers from TSC had received this alerts. But same question flying around, why? whats going on? today I see demand data released. was it been a sign for touching these cases?

My case is last updated on April 6th (not by LUD but found by calling L2). Then what is new update again when L2 said it is pre adjudicated on 6th April.

just wondering on whats going on!

i did not receive any txt msg but my status is also saying acceptance. hopefully some one did a pre-adjudication on my case.

Here are my details and I got similar emails this morning that my status is now Acceptance

ND:Nov 29 2011

PD Oct 2007

EAD/AP - Jan 2012

Not sure what that means, they do not have GCs to issue to people then what is actually happening on their end, is our case just picked up and assigned a ticket number and we will get GC when they have quota. Can somebody advise?

Here are my details and I got similar emails this morning that my status is now Acceptance

ND:Nov 29 2011

PD Oct 2007

EAD/AP - Jan 2012

Not sure what that means, they do not have GCs to issue to people then what is actually happening on their end, is our case just picked up and assigned a ticket number and we will get GC when they have quota. Can somebody advise?

You will never get conclusive answer. All replies would be speculative as no one knows for sure how USCIS internally works and really speaking no one needs to know this.

Archived