H1B Application in Acceptance for two weeks.

kramachan

My petition was filed with USCIS on May25 and I received the receipt number and is still in Acceptance stage. I saw as of June 1st the accepted application count is 55600. My question is :

Given the fact that I received the receipt number but not the receipt notice, would my petition be accepted and proceeded further. I am not sure if premium processing has been done.

Appreciate your help.

"Given the fact that I received the receipt number but not the receipt notice,"

=> In the case of regular filing it's entirely possible that you get the receipt no after 30-40 days of actual receiving. The application is counted once they receive and generated the receipt no at their end not when you receive it which is 30-40 days after their receiving.

My petition was filed with USCIS on May25 and I received the receipt number and is still in Acceptance stage. I saw as of June 1st the accepted application count is 55600. My question is :

Given the fact that I received the receipt number but not the receipt notice, would my petition be accepted and proceeded further. I am not sure if premium processing has been done.

Appreciate your help.

Hi Ram,

As per my knowledge, it all depends on the sponsporing employer. If the documentation is perfect, there are fair chances to get approved. B/w whoz ua sponsor? Any desi consulting firm operating in U.S?

Mine is application filed on April 09, 2012. Accepted on April 12, 2012. RFE issued on April 19, 2012. Wiating for my sponsorer to respond to the RFE. In the RFE, they asked more clarification and to prove Employee employer relationship which is major aspect which USCIS assess upon.

Archived