H 1-B for a small sized start-up company

rarata

I am a citizen of United States of America and own a small sized company which is an LLC. This company is 3 years old and very much active with good amount of projects in hand. I have a job and also have identified a candidate for the same. The offer which I have made to this candidate is scheduled to commence this year December and would like to file for H 1-B Anticipatory Visa. Since the H 1-B quota for 2012 is getting filled very quick, I thought I should talk to a consultant to mobilize the candidate's H 1-B. This would be my first H 1-B filing.

Hence, my questions are,

1. Are there any legal boundaries that I must be aware of?
  2. Are we (Employer & Candidate) expected to be aware of any pre-requisites?
  3. Will the H 1-B filing for the first time from a small start-up company be smoother?
  4. For a smooth process of H 1-B, what are those measures needed to be considered before and after filing for H 1-B?
  5. What is expected while filing H 1-B Anticipatory Visa?
  6. To expect a positive response on filing H 1-B, what are the documents to be ready with while filing the application?
  7. If the employer has identified any unique skill-set in the chosen candidate, what are the qualification documents are a must to be produced?
  8. Please advice any vital aspects to be aware of based on the above paragraph.

Thank you!!

What do you mean with "anticipatory visa"? There is no such term.

An H1 is an H1 is an H1.

I suggest you contact an immigration lawyer about filing an H1, since it is obvious that you don't have experience with it.

Archived