Convert to PP

flyby001

Any idea anyone!!!

I don't think so. Here is my experience..

I have applied new H1B on 26th Aug 2011 and my employer said that we can not put in premium process because we will get RFE if we put H1B in premium process.

Even after waiting more than 4.5 month I got RFE on 17th Jan 2012 and employer submitted RFE on 13th Apr 2012. After 30 day, there was no update then my employer converted in premium process on 17th May 2012 and got approval on 30th May 2010.

So accoring to my experience, RFE will be issued, if they need more document regarding to your petition, now days most are related to project or client latter. So there is no RFE relation to premium process.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Experts,

My petition was received on 11th April and untill now it's showing as "Initial Review". Should i ask my Employer for PP to move things faster. Will they be able to do that? Please suggest.

Yes definitely they can do it. Just need to send PP check with form filled or can do it online as well. I prefer to do it online as that is faster than paperwork. Check USCIS website and in their search box type Premium Processing. They have excellent information available there.

Good Luck

Archived