H1 reaffirmed.... Need help ASAP

Ksr_0810

Hi All,

Last year 2010 Oct, I attended visa interview for my h1b and received 221g yellow. Later it was sent to USCIS for revoke by US consulate hyd. But today I received mail from USICS as below....

" Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On October 20, 2011, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations. "

Now what does it means?. Anybody received such mail from USCIS. Is this means that my visa is still valid? or it is revoked completely?. what will be my next steps. Please suggest.

Regards

KSR

It seems that they have given decision on your case on last october 2011. Did you check now. Did you employer contact you for the same. Is your petition valid. I believe if your petition got expired, your same employer has to file an extension, then once your employer receive re-affirmed petition from USCIS. He will send you the extension and re-affirmed peition for visa interview. In your case, you dont have to take any appointment. Please clarify with VFS Centre.

Archived