221(g) on inhouse project, direct employer

joy111

Interviewed on 3rd May and Doc submission on 14th May. Direct employer inhouse project, asked for Tax returns and List of Employees.....anyone having same case , can you please comment, can anyone please tell if contacting Consulate helps in this case......people who got 221g cleared and visa stamped , please cooment on time it takes.

Inhouse project and direct employer doesn't make much sense.

Is the direct employer a consulting company?

Non-consulting companies always have "inhouse" project, because that's what they do, they develop their own stuff for sale. Such a company would have sales brochures, etc. It wouldn't be called in-house anything. It is the product the company develops and sells.

Inhouse project and direct employer doesn't make much sense.

Is the direct employer a consulting company?

Non-consulting companies always have "inhouse" project, because that's what they do, they develop their own stuff for sale. Such a company would have sales brochures, etc. It wouldn't be called in-house anything. It is the product the company develops and sells.

@Joef..... Can you give me your contact details, I need a important suggestion from you on my 221g case please

@Joef..... Can you give me your contact details, I need a important suggestion from you on my 221g case please

Even I got the 221(g), I went for int on 24th May in Mumbai, Full time employee of a small company in CA, got a list of documents to submit, notarized list of emp, etc etc. My company will be sending those docs this week.

Not sure how much time it will take after submitting the docs. I can be contacted at svikram12 at gmail

I am also a full time employee. Got 221g green on 25 April 2011 (Chennai consulate). then my case is returned to USCIS on 27 Dec 2011.

I am still waiting for USCIS decision...

Svikram12,

What is the status of your case? Is it with DOS or returned to USCIS?

Sorry, I don't do individual help. I am not qualified to do that.

Please post here, or, if it is too sensitive, consult with an immigration lawyer.

Sorry, I don't do individual help. I am not qualified to do that.

Please post here, or, if it is too sensitive, consult with an immigration lawyer.

Joef- Thanks for the info... Below is the link about my interview details.. I need to get back to US as soon as possible and I know how tough it can get in 221g cases , I need a small advise from you, I am planning to wait till 8-10 weeks and apply for a New H1 through same employer and client (EVC Model), I have every possible doc VO can ask for, This time I am planning to goto Chennai, what would be your advise for me on this issue !

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/38983-h1-b-stamping-hyderabad-consulate-got-white-221g-may-142012/

@Joef: By "Direct employer", I mean that its not client service model as dicussed in 90% posts, and yes the comany makes and sells product for which I had enough docs like product prices, targets, timelines etc...yes its is non consulting company.

Interviewed on 3rd May and Doc submission on 14th May. Direct employer inhouse project, asked for Tax returns and List of Employees.....anyone having same case , can you please comment, can anyone please tell if contacting Consulate helps in this case......people who got 221g cleared and visa stamped , please cooment on time it takes.

HI joy111. I have a 221g green same situation as yours. visa interview was on 28th of May. I am still pending to submit docs at the dropbox. i work directly for my employer at the location of the main office. I work for an internal project there directly for the employer. They asked for tax reports, state unemployment wage reports, paystubs, my bank statements, full details of the project, support letter etc.

will be submitting it by the end of this week..

did you submit your passport along with your dropbox submissions?

thank you.

Archived