Chances of Stamping on EVVC Model

spf2f

I am on a H-1B and should go for my stamping h-1 B extension.

I am on a EVVC model and i tried removing a vendor layer but they are not letting me off the hook.

what are my chances of getting a visa approved.

i am planning to go to canada or mexico.

My client gives me a Client Letter and i can get the letters from both the vendors.

Plz let me know what are my chances?

Thanks

Dont go for stamping until you get the green card. What is the need for coming to India.

Many people struck here with EC model, you are on EVVC model and planning to go for stamping.

Dont go for stamping. Many people are postponing their marriages also due to visa rejection issues.

Don't get discouraged If you have proper documentation, have all the letters from Client and Vendors,

If your employer documents are perfect and you have proper W2s that's not a problem go for it..

But go for canada or Mexico not India as the processing time is much better

Also if you did MS in US and your client is a big company and is one of Fortune 500 companies you have more chances of getting it

You are not doing anything illegal...Be Confident and speak well you'll get the Visa All the best

Bad advice.Fi

rst, stamping in third countries is always more risky. Add EV..C to it, and a denial is pretty sure.

Big client or small clinet doesn't matter.

Employer-Employee relationship matters. And that is pretty much impossible to show with multiple vendors. The end client doesn't know anything about the employer. No sane client would allow company secrets being shared with somebody three companies removed.

I am on a H-1B and should go for my stamping h-1 B extension.

I am on a EVVC model and i tried removing a vendor layer but they are not letting me off the hook.

what are my chances of getting a visa approved.

i am planning to go to canada or mexico.

My client gives me a Client Letter and i can get the letters from both the vendors.

Plz let me know what are my chances?

Thanks

Dont go for stamping untill unless it is required with no other option, doesnt matter weather you have all the necessary docs or not, they might not even ask for any single doc...................... its pure game of luck, so better dont try your luck if it is not required urgently.

There are some people who might say dont go with negetives, but dude do you really think that we are not smart enough to carry all the necessary docs for visa stamping and got stuck.................. we are not talking negetives, simply saying what is happening here.

Good luck and be carefull to make your decision...................

• 3 weeks later...

Archived