Successful Visa Stamping- $th June Ottawa -EVC Model

meettaurus

Hi All,

I have been stalking this website your the last 2 months. So now its pay back time.

My History F1(India)->F1(Matamorus, Mexico)->H1B->H1Bextension->H1B Extension (All the 3 H1B stamping at Ottawa)

Interview lasted 30 seconds.

Whats your title?

What exactly do you do?

Who is your end client?

Only documents asked were Passport, I-797, Client letter, vendor letter and employer letter.

There were many IT consultants who got visa today (not sure if they were EC or EVC) But all of them were asked general questions like who is client , how long have you been working for them, job description....etc etc. Very general questions.

My experience says that if you have a good client letter with Employer- Employee relation clearly spelled out you should be fine. And also carry all original client and vendor letters. Its not as bad as it seems on Murthy. A lot of people are getting approved. And also it depends on your background, your company background, your luck and the mood of the visa officer.

Good Luck to all. It's really not that bad....

Glad that you made it. Congratulations.

I would say, its all about the mood of the VO. All people who got 221G in Ottawa, are employed with good companies and with good clients and good client letters. Yet, we wer given the 221G.... and have been waiting to hear back from them..

RaviCKota I am sure there a lot of you with 221g. I sincerely hope you all get visa pretty soon. All I meant was that there are a lot more approvals but nobody rights about them.

I had an experience with 221g yellow (requesting additional company documents) in Nov 2010. It took 5 days to resolve and I got my passport on the 9th day. I can suggest one thing and that is to follow up with the consulate via emails. They are good at responding back and they will know that your case is pending.

rahul412: email is amitbagul at gmail dot com.

@ meettaurus : Firstly Congratulations!! & thank you for sharing your experience.

& now for the questions... :-p

1) What employment model are you on Fulltime/EC/EVC?

2) " if you have a good client letter with Employer- Employee relation clearly spelled out " - Can you please hit on the important points that need to be covered under this.

Also, if you do not mind.. will you please be able to share the client letter you had (of course minus the company names and dates).. that you received, that way I can request my client to issue one on similar lines.

Thanks in advance.

Archived