221g green in Chennai. Passport not marked for submission

msv123

Dear all,

I got a 221g green in Chennai consulate when I went to get my visa stamped under new company. The 221g list mentions a bunch of documents to be submitted regarding the company's tax returns and specific project related information. However, there is no mention of submitting the passport along with these evidence list.

Should I submit the passport anyway? or should I wait for clearance from the Consular Officer via email and then submit the passport again? Any advise is appreciated. Thank you.

-MSV

• 4 weeks later...

Hi msv123,

Was your client / employer contacted after submitting the documents ? I am in similar situation.

Best luck.

Thanks

Dear all, I got a 221g green in Chennai consulate when I went to get my visa stamped under new company. The 221g list mentions a bunch of documents to be submitted regarding the company's tax returns and specific project related information. However, there is no mention of submitting the passport along with these evidence list. Should I submit the passport anyway? or should I wait for clearance from the Consular Officer via email and then submit the passport again? Any advise is appreciated. Thank you. -MSV

Archived