Looking for some one to share accomodation.

RaviCKota

Guys,

I'm one of those victims of 221G and waiting for the administrative processing to be completed. I'm hoping and wishing to hear some news by end of next week. Meanwhile, I booked a hotel at Adam's Airport Inn 2721 Bank Street, Ottawa from June 5th to June 8th and looking for some one, to share the expenses. If anybody is in same boat waiting for 221G and willing to share the expenses, please do contact me at waiting4221g@gmail.com.

The room is Queen Room, with maximum occupancy 2 adults. It has free breakfast and free wifi.

I paid CAD 282 (have receipts) for three nights (5th, 6th, 7th) June 8th is a check out date. That is per person it would be CAD 141 for those days.

Thanks

Hi All,

If anybody stuck with 221G and waiting for the processing to be completed/extending stay in Ottawa for the next week, please let me know. I'm currently in Adam's Airport Inn (2721 Bank Street, Ottawa) waiting for my 221G to be processed and looking for some one to share the hotel room and expenses. Hotel room is CAD 94 per day. The hotel is booked unto next saturday (06/16/2012). If interested, please reach out to me at RaviCKota@gmail.com

Thanks

Ravi

Archived