Successful H1B Stamping in Ottawa,canada on May 29th

pendliforu

hi

i got the H1b visa on may 29th ottawa ,canada

here is how my interview went

went to the consulate at 8.30 am as my interview at 9 am

first i went to consulate and shown the security my appointment time then he allowed me into the consulate and i stand in the line

through the secutiy check and a nice lady asked my passport and my i-747 document an handover to me again and asked me to stand in another line

i went to other counter and he asked me my passport and the i-747(he didnt ask me the client and vendor letter or anyother supporting documents but he asked others everything i ahve everything i dont know why he didnt ask me anything he handed over me the token number and ask me wait for my turn)

i waited for an hour and in between i have given my finger prints at one of the counter,finally my turn came

VO:hi

me:hi good morning

VO:what you do...?

me:some blah blah.....blah

then he ask me what you do before this i said that i did my masters

vo:why that college ...?

me:some blah blah

Vo:Why u have not choosen other colleges ,there is lot in US

me: i siad some research project and climate some blah blah

VO: he just went to back

me:started little bit panic ,but iam confident i will get it

VO:came back with my H1b copy xerox and said those magical words

guys this is my visa experience ,be confident answer clearly and u need 90% good fate to get through the interview

all the best guys

Ashok

Ashok, glad that you were able to make it and congratulations....

we have few guys here, including me who were given 221G...on the same day as yours :-). Are you a full time employee or working in EVC, EC models.. because, you said they did not ask for your client letters, though you have them.... We had client letters and presented them, but were still unlucky... Hope we get some positive news atleast next week...

Once again, congratulations and happy and safe journey back to US.

Archived