urgent help Ottawa Canada Interview 221G

helpme221g

Hi All,

I had a interview in ottawa 23 may 2012. I am in EVVC model, but a vendor didnt gave me a letter. So its became EVC Model.

Interviewer: Give me i797, client, vendor,employer letter originals.(I gave him)

How many employers in the company

xxx employees

Interivewer: Give me LCA, I129, Paystubs took all the documents. gave me 221G white.

retrun my passport and VO took all the above documents.

Now After 3 days my client got 8 questions to answer. so with the help of me they answered all the questions.

so please tell me whats my next step would be?

When do i receive E-mail from consulate?

If consulate had called me again what they ask?

If consulate sended E-mail to me then if i am in india when can i come back?

Guys please help me i need to go to india in 2 weeks for my urgency. Please respond

Thanks

>> Since you mentioned urgent, I suggest go to India since you have passport in hand.

>> There is no particular time, some got in week, some got in months.

>> If consulate called u back, best thing to know is wait is over, there might be one more intvw - but outcome be anything either with stamping or return to USCIS.

>> From this forum I came to know that you can come back within 120 days.

Consulate will now check those responses given by your client.

I think you know that your employer has ultimate control on you. If they feel that employer-employee relationship exists then you will get an email from them saying you to return to the embassy for dropping your passport.

Since consulate treats every case as unique we can't assure how long will they take.

As far as i know In average it might take a week.

If you have urgency you can go to india. When they eamil you they will ask you to come to consulate on a specifc day not date.

If you are in inda then you can email them saying due to some urgency you will attend a week later or two weeks later.

Consulate will now check those responses given by your client.

I think you know that your employer has ultimate control on you. If they feel that employer-employee relationship exists then you will get an email from them saying you to return to the embassy for dropping your passport.

Since consulate treats every case as unique we can't assure how long will they take.

As far as i know In average it might take a week.

If you have urgency you can go to india. When they eamil you they will ask you to come to consulate on a specifc day not date.

If you are in inda then you can email them saying due to some urgency you will attend a week later or two weeks later.

sir,

Thanks a lot. But as you said specific day not date i didn't get you. How will the email would be please tell me.

Thanks

hi do u no the reason why he gave u 221g form...Any idea. how come he knows whether ur working on EVC model or EVVC Model.

pls advise i'm having my stamping on 13..

thanks

sir

I dont know for my 221G. In one of vendor letter he mentioned working with vendor 1 to vendor2. Becoz Vendor 2 will not give letter. And vendor 2 told me dont take as much as letters and confuze consulate. He said you have client letter so its good. thats it.

>> Since you mentioned urgent, I suggest go to India since you have passport in hand.

>> If consulate called u back, best thing to know is wait is over, there might be one more intvw - but outcome be anything either with stamping or return to USCIS.

Sir,

If they ask to come for interview again, OMG again interview? If they send a email for interview when i am in india for my urgency. Then can i go after a week or so? Please tell me.How would their mail would be? help me please

Thanks

Sir,

Do i get chances of my visa? Because client i gave all answer with my employe--employer relationship answers only.

Thanks

>> Do i get chances of my visa? Because client i gave all answer with my employe--employer relationship answers only.

From my perspective it is completely based on ur luck. bcoz check below cases.

Case 1: I am on EC model. For the mail they sent to client my client manager replied everything with petitioner involved (and it is in my case).

Case 2: Another person with EVC model, for the mail they sent to client their client manager replied 3 questions (right of control, daily activities) with only client involved.

Case 2 got Visa, for Case 1 - "case sent to USCIS for possible revocation".

Might be in my case something got wrong somewhere but as of now I dont know and they havent said any reason to me.

I dont see any pattern here. All I can do is wish you luck man.

Archived