How to get RFE copy

My Spouse got an RFE for I-485. I am still waiting for the copy of RFE. We shfited from New York to SFO in April and

on the same day I filed AR11 for me and dependednt. I am calling USCIS and raised service request.Also i visited local USCIS to get the copy of it but no success. I dont understand how to handle it. I am loosing time to respond to RFE and i dont have copy of it. My employer is saying it is personal matter and i have to handle it on my own.

My Spouse got an RFE for I-485. I am still waiting for the copy of RFE. We shfited from New York to SFO in April and

on the same day I filed AR11 for me and dependednt. I am calling USCIS and raised service request.Also i visited local USCIS to get the copy of it but no success. I dont understand how to handle it. I am loosing time to respond to RFE and i dont have copy of it. My employer is saying it is personal matter and i have to handle it on my own.

Your attorney should receive a copy as well, check with your attorney.

response i got from company immigration is "attorney will receive copy only when I-485 was only filed directly through an attorney as representation and right now neither they or company attorney have copy of RFE".

Pl suggest me to whom i should contact to get copy of RFE?

Archived