Case status at USCIS web site

trivedi3377

Hi All,

I was on H1b since last 5 yrs,came to india , gave interview at New Delhi Embassy. After asking few interview questions ,VO give me 221(g) green slip and kept my passport. After 2 1/2 month, they send letter with PP, saying that they are sending case back to USCIS.

It's been more than 6 months, and case is NOT reached at USCIS. I am checking at USCIS web site by entering my petition number but it showing "Post decision activitiy" for my old approved petition of June 26,2011.

Here is the case information:

Interview date :end of Nov,2011.

Received letter from embassy : Feb 10,2012 about sending case to uscis.

Pls. do not confuse with following message by assuming that it's new message, actually my old petition approved on July 26th ,2011.

Following is the message at USCIS web site for my petition number.

In my case, Post Decision Activity is for my old petition and following is the detail message on that page:

"Post Decision Activity

On July 26, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations."

When my old petition was approved on 26th July,2011, I saw this message. Now can somebody pls. tell me that it that means that USCIS is reviewing my case or atleast they received my case or not??

Thanks,

Archived