EB2 or EB3 how to decide .pl help

rameshg2521

I have 3 years bachelor degree(Economics) and 2 years post graduation in MBA(computer systems) from different universities in India,and having 12 years experiance. When I apply for perm process,can I apply under EB2 category, is the education evaluation institures will have different evaluation reports considering as equlent to 3 years US degree.Kinldy help.very urgent to take decision.Regards,Ramesh

please consult a lawyer.

3 year BS + 2 year MS can usually be translated to US BS degree equivalent and with 12 years of experience, it may be possible for your credentials to qualify for EB2.

IMPORTANT: EB category is based on job requirements and not your credentials only. so even if your credentials can qualify, the permanent job position must require it.

Originally posted by rameshg2521:

I have 3 years bachelor degree(Economics) and 2 years post graduation in MBA(computer systems) from different universities in India,and having 12 years experiance. When I apply for perm process,can I apply under EB2 category, is the education evaluation institures will have different evaluation reports considering as equlent to 3 years US degree.Kinldy help.very urgent to take decision.Regards,Ramesh

Archived