H1B Reaffirmation eMail

santverma

Hi,

I work for my client through direct vendor (suggested by client as they do not hire H1B's) in USA. I went for stamping on 10th Feb 2012 (3rd Stamping, first time in Hyderabad). My interview was pretty long, went for around an hour, and at end I was given 221G white and took back my I797. Reason to say, wage level mismatch (although, he asked me numerous questions on Employee Employer relationship, at end he saw my I140, wage level and said me, he cannot issue Visa). I recieved an eMail later (after a month) that my Visa is sent for revokation.

Recently, I recieved these 2 eMails stated as follows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eMail # 1

Date: May 25, 2012 11:45:00 AM EDT

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On (date), we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After, an hour I received the following eMail:

eMail # 2

Date: May 25, 2012 12:45:04 PM EDT

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On May 25, 2012, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I am pretty much confused here as status in USCIS website refers to second eMail. Just wanted to know if anyone has gone through same situation and if I have to assume that it's under review or if its reaffirmed. Any help, greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Santosh Verma,

Hyderabad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived