H1b case sent back to USCIC

djking

Hello,

I needs to know what happens now?

i got 221g in the h1b visa stamping and then i got a notification that my case has ben sent back to USCIC for further review.

I needs to know that can i apply for premium now so we can get a reply from them faster?

what are my chances now to get the h1b visa?

Experts please let me know it will really help me.

thanks

Hi,

My lawyer recently applied premium processing for my case sent back to USCIS on 27 dec 2011.

He hasn't yet heard anything from USCIS for premium processing (Just one week is gone) ...

If USCIS accepts the check(fee for premium) then they will answer in 15 days ...

But he is also having a doubt whether premium processing applicable for DOS returned H1B cases ...But we are simply trying ...

If they don't accept it, they won't take your check and continue in regular way ...So nothing harm in applying for premium processing ..

Hello,

I needs to know what happens now?

i got 221g in the h1b visa stamping and then i got a notification that my case has ben sent back to USCIC for further review.

I needs to know that can i apply for premium now so we can get a reply from them faster?

what are my chances now to get the h1b visa?

Experts please let me know it will really help me.

thanks

There is no such process for expediting the 221g procedure to make it faster, we have to wait until they process it. You can go through this forum and some people have been in your situation also. Just hope for the best and good luck.

I would be good if you can explain what happened on the day of your interview so that we can predict the reason for that.

As far as i know nothing can be done to expedite the process.

You can apply for a new H1. No one can assure that you wil get rejected or approved. But for sure you can try for new H1 since we all know that it will take time once it is gone to USCIS.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Krisc2499,

on the day of interview.

there are a few list of questions i was asked.

regarding company, regarding client. and i was able to answer all of them.

then she handed me a green slip with employer related documents marked.

and then i have submitted the documents after 1 month.

and on april 11th i got that my case has been sent back to USCIC.

Now i have 2 questions.

1. How much time it will take to reaffirm the case? 6 months or longer??

2.Can i apply for the fresh new h1b with help of this application even if the h1b quota is completed?

i am waiitng for a reply on these.

thanks

Darshan

Archived