H1b reaffirmation cases (New Delhi)

nad_usvisa

I'm starting this thread to track h1b reaffirmation cases at US Embassy New Delhi. Please post your cases only if you were reaffirmed by USCIS after your petition was refused at Embassy. I'm aware of cases where another 221g was issued even after reaffirmation- including mine. Next step is to consult a top notch immigration law firm and raise this to a US Senator on the blatant abuse of admin processing on reaffirmation cases. More the people better the response we get.

Please post your cases only if you were interviewed at New Delhi.

I would like to know the same. I understand that embassy is doing its work. But I don't understand when USCIS and DHS take 4-5 months already to approve the petition why do embassy have to let it go thru the same process again. Either do not approve it in the first place and if they do then do not hold the cases for uncertain amount of time. It is a big hassle!! There has to be a better way to deal with it. Make H1 B petition approval process more stringent or make options of expedited services available for 221(g) cases.. My petition got approved in January this year. Came to India in April, went for interview and was given a green slip. I know I am not the only one who is going through this. There has to be some sense of responsibility on embassy's part. I read somewhere that re-adjudication of H1 b cases should be done judiciously but sadly it is done very liberally in India. Can we file a complaint somewhere... to a senator? I dont know how to go about it but I am very frustrated!!

I would like to know the same. I understand that embassy is doing its work. But I don't understand when USCIS and DHS take 4-5 months already to approve the petition why do embassy have to let it go thru the same process again. Either do not approve it in the first place and if they do then do not hold the cases for uncertain amount of time. It is a big hassle!! There has to be a better way to deal with it. Make H1 B petition approval process more stringent or make options of expedited services available for 221(g) cases.. My petition got approved in January this year. Came to India in April, went for interview and was given a green slip. I know I am not the only one who is going through this. There has to be some sense of responsibility on embassy's part. I read somewhere that re-adjudication of H1 b cases should be done judiciously but sadly it is done very liberally in India. Can we file a complaint somewhere... to a senator? I dont know how to go about it but I am very frustrated!!

You can reach me at dhobleninad@yahoo.com to further discuss your case.

Hi Guys,

I know it's weird. We (applicant) ruined our life to go to stamping now a days. I dealt with delhi embassy and they have changed my entire life from last 1 year. Working on H1 in US from last 2.5 yrs, i came to india for marriage unlike others.Was happy and thrilled to start my new life with partner in US. i received 221g and it has changed my life personally and proffesionally as well. You all know how difficult to get employer who can sponsor H1 but if you are victim, affecting from 221G and looking for sponsor, it seems that you meet GOD and then we come into the same h1-b processing, again Visa stamping and then again 221G...

I appeared for interview on 1st feb 2011. My case has sent to uscis for further review on 6th june 2011 after prolong waiting period of 4 month on 221g then refused from Delhi embassy. It's been more than a year. Neither me nor my employer get any news where the hell is my case. My life is totally screwed. All my ambitions get f***ed up. i am scared if i go to embassy again will they approve me a visa or 221G..

My same employer has empathise on my situation and has applied for new petition. Fortunatly, it got approved for next 3 years but the consulate name is delhi on i797. I don't want 221g again on my case. I sacrificed a lot during this time period. Not again!!!!

Archived