H1B Stamping Docs

hkola

Hi

I'm planning to get my H1b visa stamping in canada. Can you pls review and let me know do i need to get any other documents other than this

I'm planning to go to Ottawa, But i have seeen few threads even ottawa is not good. Do u suggest me to go to Ottowa or any other place..

5. W2 for 2 yrs

6. Tax returns for 2 yrs

7. Employment verification letter

8. End Client Letter

9. Copy of latest and previos contracts for the CURRENT PROJECT, - between Employer and Vendor

10. Timesheets - 2 months - employer, vendor, client

11. Performance appraisals reports for past 3 quarters

12. Snapshots of my company's website where I track my work status on a weekly basis - Its that from my company or Client side...

13. LCA/ Petition/ Support letter to consulate -

14. Copy of I 140( no I140 at this moment)

15 Company's tax reports

16. Petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, start and end dates, and their individual

17. State Unemployment Wage Reports.Salaries and immigration status.

18. Business card of my employer/ client. Also, made them aware that they could get a verification call

19. Company Brochure

20. MS Degree/ Transcript

21. Extra passport size photo as per the instructions for DS form

22.Copy of contract between H1B sponsor and the job site

23 Notarized list of all the H1B Sponsor’s employees at the listed job site with specified information about each employee.

24. Letter from Client company regarding project and copy of contract between H1B sponsor and client with all the details of time of project, agreement, etc

25. Letter from job site that there is a vacancy for you to work there

26. A detail report on the project that you will work on at client including the technical details, time line, current status, employees assigned, etc

Archived