Waiting on 221g since Feb 1st....Hyd consulate

cna

I am attended Visa interview on Feb 1st 2012 at Hyderabad Consulate for EVC model H1 and was asked lot of Employee- Employer relationship questions and was handed 221g with additional admin processing checked. I did not receive any communication from the Consulate since Feb 1st. It has been nearly Four months and still no update. What do you guys think might happen?? Or my options?? Just a guess....I know we cannot predict...

Forget it guys, all hopeless cases, nothing is going to happen, 99% probability you will not hear from the consulate, get into the real world and stop dreaming you will see some miracle happening approving your visa. Not going to happen. Employee-Employer relationship cases are hopeless, not going to work out

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

My Visa is rejected under 221g on June 6th and my Case is sent to USCIS with recommendation to Revoke. The reason specified by VO in the letter is lack of proper E-E relationship. I am in EVC model. I storngly suggest anyone with 221g in EVC model to apply another petition and have go for stamping if you can...

Archived