Dates in Toronto

cooltoo8190

Hi,

I paid MRV fees but i dont see any dates available for Toronto in Aug. The last available date i can see is 30th July. However other consulates like Calgary, Vancover, Ottawa have open dates for Aug and Sep

Does anyone know when Aug dates in Toronto would open? Do they open dates for only 3 months at a time?

Hi,

I paid MRV fees but i dont see any dates available for Toronto in Aug. The last available date i can see is 30th July. However other consulates like Calgary, Vancover, Ottawa have open dates for Aug and Sep

Does anyone know when Aug dates in Toronto would open? Do they open dates for only 3 months at a time?

Dude I got the same problem. I have paid the fee but I don't see the dates. Now I am thinking to attend at other consulate. But issue is, what about the interview fee? Can we change the consulate name in DS 160? I didn't submitted the form yet.

Dude I got the same problem. I have paid the fee but I don't see the dates. Now I am thinking to attend at other consulate. But issue is, what about the interview fee? Can we change the consulate name in DS 160? I didn't submitted the form yet.

Lets wait till the end of May and see if the dates show up. My assumption is Aug dates will open up in beginning of June.

Archived