Ottawa Canada Interview 221G

helpme221g

Hi all,

Today 23 may 2012 i got interviewd in ottawa. They gave 221g white letter for further review.

He took my original I797, Client Letter, Vendor Letter, Employer Letter.

Questions: How many employer working in your company?

Answer: XXX Employees

He asked me to give me LCA, I129, Paystbs and i gave him.

He took all the docs Original I797,Client,Vendor,Employer,LCa,I129,Paystubs.Said wait for Email for further review

My H1 is going to end on sep.

So please help me what is the next step i need do? How Long this process will take.

What type of Query you got. One of my friend also got 221G White in Ottawa. It was cleared in 1 week. They sent a e-mail to my frd's client asking questions about Employee-Employer relationship. My friend prepared the client before he goes and client gave answers to Embassy as my friend asked. He got approval in a week....

Here are those questions:

here Friends Name: Ram

Employer Petitioner(Consultancy) :WXYZ

End Client:ABCD

The U.S. Embassy Ottawa occasionally contacts petitioners and client companies involved with Non-Immigrant visa petitions in order to verify that information presented to the U.S. Consulate is accurate and valid. Please note that the H1B petition was filed by WXYZ Inc.. I would greatly appreciate if you would answer the following questions:

Applicant: Ram

Who (you/preferred vendor/petitioner) supervises the applicant, and is such supervision off-site or on-site?

1.) If the supervision is off-site and performed by the petitioner, how does the petitioner maintain such supervision i.e. weekly calls, reporting to the main office routinely, or site visits by the petitioner?

Off Site- WXYZ

2.) Who has the right to control the work of the applicant on a day-to-day basis if such control is required?

Weekly calls and if needed more frequently

3.) Who determines the direction of the project?

ABCD

4.) Who determines the applicant’s daily activities?

WXYZ

5.) Who provides the tools or instrumentalities for the applicant to perform the duties of employment?

ABCD

6.) Who hires, pays, and has the ability to fire the applicant?

WXYZ

7.) Who claims the beneficiary for tax purposes?

WXYZ

8.) Who provides the beneficiary with employee benefits?

WXYZ

"Is everyone getting a 221G ?? or just only few ??"

Make sure to give them complete information that how are you managed by your employer only.

June 4 still have some days. If you don’t regularly report to your employer, send some emails to your employer about your current work report. Get the printout of those. Those will prove that you are managed by your employer and report them.

Just 5 minutes back I got an email from my friend in Ottawa getting his H1b approved. He is also a consultant with just one layer. Employee- employer - client.

All the best!

@wiweq - "Just 5 minutes back I got an email from my friend in Ottawa getting his H1b approved."

Did your friend got 221g form or directly he got is visa approved? Can you please let me know.

I am also with EC model, got 221g on May 14th, My client got mail from Ottawa consulate on May 17th and client responded on same day.

My application is still pending.

I am planning to attend for my F1-H1B first time stamping in ottwa, canada. My client's policy does not allow them to give contracts with client letters.

My manager did provided the email response stating the same. My questions is if we tell the VO the same thing without showing this email from our client manager, how are they going to contact the client?

"I am planning to attend for my F1-H1B first time stamping in ottwa, canada. My client's policy does not allow them to give contracts with client letters.

My manager did provided the email response stating the same. My questions is if we tell the VO the same thing without showing this email from our client manager, how are they going to contact the client?"

Client letter just proves that you have legit work to do (as per LCA). You can also prove this by your badge, cubile photo with your name, emails, and your profile screen shot at your clients directory.

The more important thing is to prove that your salary, performance, work is managed by your employer (not by the client). Prepare answers of : whom do you report to? Frequency? Proofs? If you report by phone calls, have call records. If you report by emails, have printouts. All the best.

If you don't report to your employer yet, start reporting and collecting records.

What type of Query you got. One of my friend also got 221G White in Ottawa. It was cleared in 1 week. They sent a e-mail to my frd's client asking questions about Employee-Employer relationship. My friend prepared the client before he goes and client gave answers to Embassy as my friend asked. He got approval in a week....

The U.S. Embassy Ottawa occasionally contacts petitioners and client companies involved with Non-Immigrant visa petitions in order to verify that information presented to the U.S. Consulate is accurate and valid. Please note that the H1B petition was filed by WXYZ Inc.. I would greatly appreciate if you would answer the following questions:

Who (you/preferred vendor/petitioner) supervises the applicant, and is such supervision off-site or on-site?

1.) If the supervision is off-site and performed by the petitioner, how does the petitioner maintain such supervision i.e. weekly calls, reporting to the main office routinely, or site visits by the petitioner?

Off Site- WXYZ

2.) Who has the right to control the work of the applicant on a day-to-day basis if such control is required?

ABCD

WXYZ

5.) Who provides the tools or instrumentalities for the applicant to perform the duties of employment?

ABCD

WXYZ

WXYZ

WXYZ

Hello

I also got same questions and my client replied with my favor as per the answers you gave me . so what is the next process could be? So do i also get the approval. Please let me know. I am EVVC model.

Thanks

Off Site- WXYZ

ABCD

WXYZ

ABCD

WXYZ

WXYZ

WXYZ

Hello,

I also got same questions and my client replied same. What is next process for me? How many days does this will take? I am EVVC Model. So do i get approval? PLease help me.

Thanks

@helpme221g -> You say that ur on EVVC model. They're probably tried to reach out to the vendors/client/employer to verify some information. This can take anywhere from a week to a month or more. Unfortunately it's case-to-case. Reach out your vendors/client to see if anyone has reached out to them. Troll the forums too. That will give u a nice idea of the timeline

@helpme221g -> You say that ur on EVVC model. They're probably tried to reach out to the vendors/client/employer to verify some information. This can take anywhere from a week to a month or more. Unfortunately it's case-to-case. Reach out your vendors/client to see if anyone has reached out to them. Troll the forums too. That will give u a nice idea of the timeline

They will not reach to one of my vendor . Becoz they dont have that info. My client got questions and they replied how i need. so i dont think so i will get any issues. Lot of people are telling me that you are in positive direction.

Hi

Can you please give me your email id? Please its urgent.

Thanks

Hello

I also got same questions and my client replied with my favor as per the answers you gave me . so what is the next process could be? So do i also get the approval. Please let me know. I am EVVC model.

Thanks

Archived