H1B Stamping 221G - October - 2011 at Hyderabad consulate and yellow paper with Employee and employer relation

hopeforvisa

I attended Visa stamping on 31st Oct 2011 and my status is showing as shown below:

On December 15, 2011, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you.

Mine is EVC model. My employer raised service request yesterday only to expedit the process and to get the exact status.

Please let me know how much more time it may take and i am seeing inforum that similar case happened in October-2011 are receiving updates from USCIS. Could you please share your Interview date in October.

Thanks in advance.

Submitted Documents on April 24, 2012 for 221g yellow slip. Today received email from hyd consulate as below.

"This is in reference to your visa application. Please submit your passport at the VFS office in Hyderabad for further processing of your case."

Any one have any idea why the consulate asked me to submit my passport for? I mean visa is approved or need for anything else? I have no valid visas in my passport. H4 TO H1 working on H1 for morethan 2yrs in EVC Model. Provided all the letters and also LCA to the current work location.

Submitted Documents on April 24, 2012 for 221g yellow slip. Today received email from hyd consulate as below.

"This is in reference to your visa application. Please submit your passport at the VFS office in Hyderabad for further processing of your case."

Any one have any idea why the consulate asked me to submit my passport for? I mean visa is approved or need for anything else? I have no valid visas in my passport. H4 TO H1 working on H1 for morethan 2yrs in EVC Model. Provided all the letters and also LCA to the current work location.

Congrats, it means your visa is approved

We didnt heard back any response after i have sumbitted the passport. According to vfs if my visa got approved i will receive the passport within 7 days...counting the days...need to report to my client...they have given a dead line to be at client workplace...

Archived