MRV Fee Reciept

rm3b

Guys,

I have filled my DS 160, paid the fee, and booked my slot in Vancouver. I have seen in sevearl posts saying "You need to submit DS-160 confirmation, Appointment letter and mrv fee reciept at the entrance or something like this". Can I know what mrv fee reciept is, and where can I find it.

Thanks

In which website did you book the visa slot ?? I hope it is https://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/p

In this website in order for you to book the slot you need to pay the visa fee. So once you paid the fee MRV number is generated. Its an eight digit number guess its start with "6" 6xxxxxx.

You login to the website above and enter your credentials and in the next screen you will be able to see Applicant summary under which we have Applicant Information, Appointment Information, Loomis Information etc.Under Applicant Info you will find the MRV receipt no.

The MRV receipt no and DS 160 no is mandatory while scheduling the appointment. Since you have already scheduled the appointment I am assuming you have entered those already.

Archived