Need immidiate help in my H1 Visa case

saambiswal

Please help me on this scenario because ********* messed up my H1 filling and my whole status is in trouble

1, I was with company A means my I 797 was in duration (March 2008 -September 2010)

2. In january 2010 company B (******) transfer my H1 which was valid from January 2010 -March 2011

3. Company c (********)Wants to hire me in April 2011 and starts my processing but cant provide me any H1 Status neither on board me till January 2011

4. During November 2010 i went to India and came back with ****** stamping as i dont have any ******* status and neither provided by ******* any I797 or I94.

5. In March 2011 I received my I797 and I94 which states my duration from June 2010-June 2012

(I am not sure how they did June 2010 as i joined ******* on January 2011 and my payroll started)

So now next month my H1 is getting over and needs to be go For H1 extension.But suddenly ******* comes back to me said that they cant file my H1 as i am now illegally staying in america.

Reason they are giving to me is when i came to usa in November 2010 i came with ****** stamping which should be ******* stamping but i told them i dont have any confirmation and neither any I797 or I94 from them .

Due to which my ****** I94 expired in march 2011 and from March 2011 to June 2012 which is like 1 year became illegal and i may face the ban of 10 years to come to the country as ******* immigration team said to me

Now suddenly today ******* immigration team send me a affidavit and saying to me to sign it and they will try for my H1 extension but not sure how its going to work out but when i open the document there is one clause there which they want me to be signed

"Between November 2010 and recent time, I did not have any indication that I was not legally in the U.S. Conversely, everything that was happening during that time confirmed my belief that I resided in the United States legally."

Now would anyone please help what i need to do and whome to contact because looks like to me ******* is not trying to helping me just trying to wash its hand from the mistake and drop me in trouble.

I dont know any legal firm and neither have any information what to do in this situation

Note:*********just told me tomorrow is going to be my last day in ******** and make me out of the payroll and once my H1 extension request(Nunc Pro Tunc Petition) approved after the affidavit signed by me send to them

Two scenarios they told me

1. Either My H1 extension get approved by Nunc Pro Tunc request

2. Either USCIS deny my request but approve the request for consular notification which I need to go india get stamped back again or may be rejected

Please please help me .I don’t want to mess my H1 status in the country .I tried so hard and worked so hard till date.Please help me if you have any information

With the *s it hard to understand your post. (Don't use employer's name, email etc in posts). But these are the important facts may help you.

You can have multiple H1bs filed for you. You need to choose at least one and maintain your H1b status by working for them and getting paid by them.

Whichever company wants to file your H1b should use the H1b details (receipt no) of current active H1b and recent paystubs by this employer.

Archived