H1B transfer premium

pvac26

Hello,

I'm presently in US. Applied for H1B premium transfer. Its been 5 days since applied.I didnot submit any client invitation letter. I just have SOW (purchase order) from vendor and i got Receipt Number.

I have few doubts regarding:

1) My chances of getting rejected ?

2) My chances of getting RFE ?

3) Chances of getting approval straight away ?

4) Also can some one let me know about how positively/negatively things going on with H1B transfer ?

(like chances of approvals or rejections / how soon can i expect reply from uscis)

Note: Has been filed with Vermont service centre.

Thanks,

Pvac

"1) My chances of getting rejected ?

2) My chances of getting RFE ?"

Generally, they don't reject without issuing RFE.

Have patience, it's good that H1b is filed in PP. Within 15 days of receipt you will get some result.

Hello,

I'm presently in US. Applied for H1B premium transfer. Its been 5 days since applied.I didnot submit any client invitation letter. I just have SOW (purchase order) from vendor and i got Receipt Number.

I have few doubts regarding:

1) My chances of getting rejected ?

2) My chances of getting RFE ?

3) Chances of getting approval straight away ?

4) Also can some one let me know about how positively/negatively things going on with H1B transfer ?

(like chances of approvals or rejections / how soon can i expect reply from uscis)

Note: Has been filed with Vermont service centre.

Thanks,

Pvac

There is a chances to get RFE to your petition. Why because, they need CL and EVC Agreement copy.....

for PP, it takes min 15 days to get receipt... there is NO rejections with out issuing RFE to H1B petitions...

Archived