H1B Stamping in Tijuana,Mexico on June 2012.

siveena

Hi friends,

I am working on EVC Model and the Client located in Orange County, CA. Client want me to travel at Tijuana for 40 days start from June.

I dont have i-94 , I need to get my H1B Visa stamped If go out now from US. I have valid i797 till May 2014.

I have couple of advice from this forum and friends.

1) Is it advicable to go out now and get stamping there in Tijuana .?

2) Traveling for Client Project purpose , So Client Can support providing letters. But Is it make sense to travel is for 40 days only.?

3) Can i take advantage of this trip to get stamping in Tijuana instead of traveling in india. I have plan to go india end of this year. Anyway I have to get stamping in india.

4)If yes can you please guide me the process and steps to get schedule the appointment from Tijuana US Counsulate.?

5) what are the documents I need to arrange on this vendor and Clients and My employer.?

or else If it too much risky I am ready to cancel the travel plan and roll of from the client and project.?

6) My family lives here, If i stuck for there VISA there would be problem for me to come back.?

I know Its hard to answer, But your inputs and help really appreciiated a lot at this time.

Keep mail if you like touch base shivanvn at gmail dot com

Archived