6th year H1 extended while working with Client A and going for visa stamping while working with Client B

I am on H1 and currently in 6th year. My i-140 is approved. My project ended recently. I was in EVVC model. When I was in the project, I had sent for my H1b extension and got the extension for another 3 years.

When in future I get my next assignment, and then go for visa stamping by taking future client's letter, will it create any problems. I mean when I got my H1 extension I was with a different client and when I go for visa stamping in future, I will have a different client's letter. Will this make any issues ?

Please advise me.

Generally, when attending your H1B visa appointment the consulate will be requesting evidence confirming your employment as described in the H1B petition. If that H1B petition was specific to a project and/or client and/or location, and you are no longer performing in the role as described it is advisable to file an H1B amendment. If you need to discuss this in more detail it is advisable to speak directly with a qualified U.S. immigration attorney.

Archived