Successful H1B Stamping @ Toronto on May 14th (EVC Model)

naveen4858

Hello All,

I got my H1B visa Extension stamped today (May 14th) at 9:00AM. The VO was a Gent and he did ask few questions but none of the documents were asked, not even the client letter.

Questions ask are as follows

1) Where have you done your Education?

A) I did my bachelors from india and i told the same.

2) Whose is your employer?

A) XXXXXX

3) Have been working for this company since you have come to US?

(And also asked how long have i been working for my present employer and also my previous employer).

A) I did transfer my H1B once 3 years ago. So told him the whole story.

4) How did you come to know about your employer?

A) Told him......

5) What’s your role?

A) XXXX

6) What’s your annual salary approx?

A) XXX

7) Who is your Client and where are they located?

A) Told him

Thats it...... The words that i was eager to hear came out "Your visa is approved, you will get your passport in 3-5 business days"

Questions were very fast and I did try matching up his speed.

If you need any help you can reach out to me on naveen4858(at)gmail(dot)com.

I would say Toronto rating for visa approval is 3/5, Becos i did see couple of people geeting 221G they were from EC and EVC today (may 14th). I havent seen any problems for fulltime, Again this is my personal opinion.

Guys and Girls, Please do post your experiences once you are done with your interview, it would definetly give confidence to people who would go for stamping after you are done.

Thanks

Congrats! My visa also got approved today in Toronto. Do you have any idea when we"ll get the passport (they say 3_5 businesdays to everyone). I've booked return on Wednesday with the assumption that i'll get passport after two days. Pls update when you get e mail from consulate.

Congrats! My visa also got approved today in Toronto. Do you have any idea when we"ll get the passport (they say 3_5 businesdays to everyone). I've booked return on Wednesday with the assumption that i'll get passport after two days. Pls update when you get e mail from consulate.

I dont think you will get your passport back untill thursday. Any way if there is any update then i will let you know.

Thanks

Anyone get any emails yet ?

No emails yet. I am waiting for the email myself. I had my interview on 14th May at 10:30 am. I was told the following by the Visa officer:

I am reccomending your Visa approval. please check back in 3-5 business days. I am still waiting. No email, no status update online. I have changed my flight tickets twice. Dont know whats going on.

Archived