Need ur HELP: Urgent ?

champakdebnath3

Hello,

I was working in L1B from May 2007 to April 2012 in Company A. Company B applied H1b for me on 2009. That time I could join to Company B. Now I joined in company B on April 2012. I started working in Company B's Client place for last 1 month.

Company B is now telling me that they have not apllied H1B amendment before joining to them. Now after working for them one month they have applied H1B extension (as my H1B approval ends on Sep 30, 2012, I'm within 180 days) and LCA. They forced me to sign another offer letter starting form May 16th 2012. I left Company A (where I was in L1B) on Apr 13th 2012. My L1B I-94 end date is Sep 27, 2012.

Now the situation is that, I was not under Comapny A nor Company B for the period Apr 14th 2012 to May 15th 2012. But my I-94 is valid till Sep 27, 2012.

I'm very much worried about my situation. Will this situation impact my future carrier in US? Will it create any problem in H1B transfer or GC processing or H1B stamping in case I go for vacation in India?

Please help me out. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Champ

i dont understand why you sign something that wont make sense to you.

You had work when you joined company B since past one month working at their client site. extension can be filed anytime, it can be done at the last month too. I just do not get why they made you an offer starting at a later date?

did you get paid for past month?

Archived