going to India for H1 stamping

seema3982

Hi,

I came to US in 2009 on L1 visa and quit the compny and got H1 visa with a consultant in Oct 2010. In Sept 2011, I got my H1 transferred to new employer and am working with the company since then. My Client has a contract with company A and my H1 has been sponsored by a sister company of company A. my employer company is owned for company A. we have supporting documents to prove that relationship. My client is ready to give me the client letter that states all required clauses but mentions that they have a contract with Company A and companies(which should include my employer too)

My concern is - Is that Ok?or will be raise questions?

Also is it safe to go for stamping to india now.

What documents should I carry with myself to prove employer-employee relationship?

Regarsd

Seema

Is it safe to go for stamping to India now……This is million dollar question which no other person other than your self can answer.

It really depends upon personnel circumstances whether you want to visit family, take vacation ..etc.

There are both ways examples and experiences while visa stamping.

If you desperately need to go, then be positive and move forward. Take the risk when you have to.

Good luck!

if your circumstances are tht you hve a need to travel, please go to home country. As long as there is no layers, in between, the employer's relationshio with client is easily justifiable. It should not be a problem then.

but mind, there is no guarantee in Visa stamping, until and unless you are done with an interview.

Hi,

I came to US in 2009 on L1 visa and quit the compny and got H1 visa with a consultant in Oct 2010. In Sept 2011, I got my H1 transferred to new employer and am working with the company since then. My Client has a contract with company A and my H1 has been sponsored by a sister company of company A. my employer company is owned for company A. we have supporting documents to prove that relationship. My client is ready to give me the client letter that states all required clauses but mentions that they have a contract with Company A and companies(which should include my employer too)

My concern is - Is that Ok?or will be raise questions?

Also is it safe to go for stamping to india now.

What documents should I carry with myself to prove employer-employee relationship?

Regarsd

Seema

Don't risk it! I had direct client model without any layers, still got 221g. Don't even dare to come to consulates in India. They are like visa extermination camps.

Archived