H1b renewal stamping in Vancouver with no client letter

akki80

Hi,

I need advice and help on this matter, I am planning to go for visa stamping in Vancouver Canada.I am on my 4th year of H1b visa and will be going to get my renewal stamped,I have my approved 797.My client here does not provide any client letter.I am working EVC structure.

I have a Employment verification letter from my employer pay slip and all other document.

I just want to know will there be any issues of going for stamping without client letter.?Or its sufficient to have employment verification letter?. I can get letter from my collegue at client side but he is not from my company.

Please advice me what should i do. I really appreciate your suggestions

Thanks

Akhilesh

akhil.ghore at gmail

Dont worry u still can go for stamping .. Will u client give u atleast a letter stating that they cant provide u client letter... EVEn this letter itself acts a client letter... No need to have a particular template letter from client. The letter saying as per company profile, we cant provide client letter... that itself acts a client letter showing ur working at client place... so get that atleast from client and notorize it... And also since u mention above .. if u can get a letter from ur co worker saying ur working in client place from so and sooo stuff with blah blah and get it signed and also .. if u can provide some emails as proof and stuff for additional info with that letter notorized.. this will also work..... please get what ever letters u can and get it notorized... And u should be good enough...

the first thing the VO asks u is Client letter... then show these documents what ever u can,,, i recommand u get some logo letter on any of the letter what ur taking as they see this as certified documents... u r good to go..

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived