H1b renewal stamping in Vancouver with no client letter

akki80

Hi,

I need advice and help on this matter, I am planning to go for visa stamping in Vancouver Canada.I am on my 4th year of H1b visa and will be going to get my renewal stamped,I have my approved 797.My client here does not provide any client letter.I am working EVC structure.

I have a Employment verification letter from my employer pay slip and all other document.

I just want to know will there be any issues of going for stamping without client letter.?Or its sufficient to have employment verification letter?. I can get letter from my collegue at client side but he is not from my company.

Please advice me what should i do. I really appreciate your suggestions

Thanks

Akhilesh

akhil.ghore at gmail

reading through the posts, it has come by that there were people in EVC, EC and EVVC model and got visa approved without client letter or any other papers asked.

But it has been a big deal for the rest. You can try your luck without tht paper. Its upto a VO to approve the visa and since you are in no position to get one, be confident to present your case without one.

You can present contracts between vendor-client, vendor -employer.

you should get letter from Vendor stating, your employer is the one who controls you, and you are working for the said client through them. Take any email copies that proves you work at the client site.

Archived