Can I change client before H1 start date

kav123

First of all, Thanks to every person who give responses to the questions asked by the people. This forum really helped me many times when I had questions regarding OPT, H1.

My H1 got approved. I am on OPT(CAP-GAP) now. My H1 will start from 1st October2012. My contract with the client is going to end in month of july. Can I change client and employer before my H1 start date? Can I change only client and be with the same employer? Please help me in this regard. Thanks in advance.

First of all, Thanks to every person who give responses to the questions asked by the people. This forum really helped me many times when I had questions regarding OPT, H1.

=> Do you create new account every time :)

My H1 got approved. I am on OPT(CAP-GAP) now. My H1 will start from 1st October2012. My contract with the client is going to end in month of july. Can I change client and employer before my H1 start date? Can I change only client and be with the same employer? Please help me in this regard. Thanks in advance.

=> H1b is your employer's property and they know better how to maintain this. They must be aware that when job location, duties change LCA needs update. Until you are getting paid by your employer and LCA reflects the current information, no problem.

=> Do you create new account every time :)

LOL. Lots of people just read the forum, without registering...

BTW, I like the line next to your name: "Got helped? Now help !!" I am sooo borrowing it :)

"BTW, I like the line next to your name: "Got helped? Now help !!" I am sooo borrowing it :)"

No problem, feel free to borrow the status line :)

5 years back this forum saved my stay in USA, I had one way ticket booked to my home country that time. From then and on, I am trying to repay by sharing the knowledge what I got from this forum and my experience.

Archived