Withdrawing application - Urgent

mantmo

Hello All,

I am thinking of withdrawing my application.

I got blue 221g in Jan this year and there is no update so far. Can anybody please let me know process for withdrawing the application? Can it be done online through email?

Also, next time when I fill up Ds160 do I need to consider this application as rejected?

Please let me know, your help will be appreciated.

Regards,

ManTmo

Can it be done online through email?

>> Yes, to the VO - but looking at your timeline - are you sure that they haven't sent back your case to USCIS for further review?

Also, next time when I fill up Ds160 do I need to consider this application as rejected?

>> Yes, 221g is a rejection unless resolved.

I haven't received any such notice or letter that my case was sent back to USCIS. So I guess its still being reviewed.

Regarding rejection, I had asked the VO during interview if I withdraw my application would it be considered as rejected. He replied, I need not select my last visa was rejected if I withdraw the application. That is the primary reason I am withdrawing my case!

@mantmo,

I attended for my H1B interview at Ottawa on Jan 18 2012 and got 221G white. From that time my case s under pending review. Donno whats happening.I haven't received any such notice or letter that my case was sent back to USCIS. So I guess its still being reviewed.

How can I withdraw my application.

@hmaster,

VO sent some questionnaire to my client manager. Client manager didnt answer them and asked my Implementation partner TCS to answer them. TCS answered them back to VO.

Date of Interview: Jan 18 2012 (Email was sent to Client on Same day).

TCS answered to those questions on Jan 26 2012.

Last week when I mailed to consulate for updates , they said it is still pending processing.

Can u share u r thoughts.

@mantmo,

I attended for my H1B interview at Ottawa on Jan 18 2012 and got 221G white. From that time my case s under pending review. Donno whats happening.I haven't received any such notice or letter that my case was sent back to USCIS. So I guess its still being reviewed.

How can I withdraw my application.

@hmaster,

VO sent some questionnaire to my client manager. Client manager didnt answer them and asked my Implementation partner *** to answer them. *** answered them back to VO.

Date of Interview: Jan 18 2012 (Email was sent to Client on Same day).

*** answered to those questions on Jan 26 2012.

Last week when I mailed to consulate for updates , they said it is still pending processing.

Can u share u r thoughts.

Archived