USCIS Client Visit and Please Help me.

Bharathudu

I have answered all the questions asked by the USCIS person. I have only one vendor company between my employer and Client. So when she asked me who reviews my performance I told her a manager from the employer. She asked how does he review your performance and how does he get to know about your performance. I kind of said that the vendor company will be in direct touch with the CLient and the vendor company will send the feedback to my employer . That is how he will get to know about my performance.

Then she asked me to send an appraisal letter from the vendor company. But in reality the vendor company does not send any appraisal letter to my employer , only thing is if the vendor company comes to know that I am doing the bad job only in that case, he will contact my employer to let him know that I am doing the bad job. But in other cases he would not send any appraisal letter to my employer.

I told my employer about this he said that we will send the appraisal letter from our company and tell her that the vendor company does not send anything and apologize that you have assumed it ..........

Please help me here what do you want me to do ?. Thank You.

"Then she asked me to send an appraisal letter from the vendor company. But in reality the vendor company does not send any appraisal letter to my employer , only thing is if the vendor company comes to know that I am doing the bad job only in that case, he will contact my employer to let him know that I am doing the bad job."

=> So, did you lie to immigration people? Never do this again.

The USCIS people wanted to make sure the employee-employer relationship. They want to make sure that you directly report to your employer and they are the only who are responsible to pay you salary, bonuses and increment.

Now because you already have committed mistake, you can't do anything besides apology and wait!

"Then she asked me to send an appraisal letter from the vendor company. But in reality the vendor company does not send any appraisal letter to my employer , only thing is if the vendor company comes to know that I am doing the bad job only in that case, he will contact my employer to let him know that I am doing the bad job."

=> So, did you lie to immigration people? Never do this again.

The USCIS people wanted to make sure the employee-employer relationship. They want to make sure that you directly report to your employer and they are the only who are responsible to pay you salary, bonuses and increment.

Now because you already have committed mistake, you can't do anything besides apology and wait!

I did not lied as such. She asked me how does your employer get to know about your performance, Then I said they will come to know about it from the vendor company. I never said that vendor company sends an appraisal letter or any performance review letter to my employer. But in the end she requested the appraisal letter from the vendor comapany and other documents. I just noted down all the things she is asking for and that was it......

My employer told me that we will send our appraisal letter because the employer only does the appraisal of an employee. I am going to send my employer appraisal letter and he told me not to mention anything about the vendor company. If she aks for it again, then we can let her know that vendor company does not send any paper form or any appraisal document. Thank You.

Please suggest me what should i do here ?. Thank You.

" I am going to send my employer appraisal letter and he told me not to mention anything about the vendor company."

=> This is what USICS want. They want your employer's hold on you, not vendor’s. Just follow your employer, you will be good.

All the best!

Archived